You agree not to post User Content that:
- is sexually explicit or pornographic;
- creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- contains any information or content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets);
- infringes any third party's Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
While using our website it is assumed the User will use it in an ethical manner and would not engage in the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Cracktest name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Cracktest system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Cracktest or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Cracktest
- Attempt to access or search the Services, User Content or Cracktest Content or scrape or download User Content or Cracktest Content from the Services, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Cracktest or other generally available third party web browsers.
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation.
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Cracktest or Cracktest trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Cracktest ‘s express written
- Use the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by Cracktest or in any manner not permitted by the Terms.
- Use Cracktest user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services.
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services.
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Request, collect or store username, password, and token or any other account authentication information from other users.
Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and your
- Deleting your account and/or deleting any information stored on it.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. You are expected to check our Acceptable Use Policy from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.