ISTQB foundation level certification?
ISTQB syllabus, ISTQB online test platform
ISTQB foundation level Certification is an international software testing certification that is conducted online. An Exam Provider is an organization licensed by a Member Board(s) to offer exams locally and internationally including online testing certification.
Candidates who successfully pass the exam are given the ISTQB Certified Tester certificate. Cracktest provide you all information ISTQB online test, syllabus.
Why ISTQB certification is best testing certification:
- ISTQB online testing certification which can be taken up by anyone from IT or from a non-IT field.
- The ISTQB online certificate does not require any work experience.
- This ISTQB software testing certification is the most widely recognized and fastest-growing software test certification in the world.
- Online ISTQB certificate makes you eligible to get testing job anywhere in this
- Foundation ISTQB certificate validity will not expire.
QA ISTQB foundation level Certification Syllabus
Ihe ISTQB Certified Tester certification provides essential testing knowledge that can be put to practical use and, explains the terminology and concepts that are used worldwide in the testing domain.
CTFL certification is recognized as a prerequisite to all other ISTQB certifications.
The Foundation Level is suitable for anyone who needs to demonstrate practical knowledge of the software testing including people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, and software developers.
Exam Mode: Online, Exam Duration: 60 minutes, Exam Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions, Total Marks: 40 and Pass Marks: 26 (65%).
Cracktest provide unlimited online mock test where you can prepare your ISTQB mock test and also provide MCQ’s based on previously ISTQB paper
ISTQB Certification Syllabus
- The Fundamentals of Testing
- Why is testing necessary?
- What is Testing?
- Testing Principles
- Fundamental Test Process
- The psychology of Testing
- Testing throughout the life-cycle
- Software development models
- Test Levels (Ex. Unit testing, Component testing, Integration testing,etc.)
- Test types (Functional, non-functional, structural, change-related testing)
- Maintenance testing
iii. Static Testing
- Reviews and the Test process
- Review Process
- Static analysis by tools
- Test design Techniques
- Identifying test conditions and designing test cases
- Categories of test design techniques
- Specification based or Black Box techniques (eg. BVA, Equivalence Partitioning)
- Structure based or white Box techniques
- Experienced based techniques (Error guessing and Exploratory guessing)
- Choosing a Test techniques
- Test Management
- Test organization
- Test Plans, estimates and strategies
- Test progress, monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risk and testing
- Incident management
- Tool support for Testing
- Types of test tools
- Effective use of tools
- Introducing a tool into an organization