About the MAH CET MBA 2020 online preparation Exam
MAH-CET MBA online preparation for MAH CET admission to MBA/MMS courses in 300+ Maharashtra MBA colleges is an online computer based exam of 2½ hours (150 minutes) duration. The exam consists of 200 questions in MCQ format. The best part is that there is no negative marking in the DTE MAH MBA/MMS CET entrance exam.
MAH CET Exam Pattern
MAH-CET will remain an online exam for admission to AICTE approved MBA/MMS/ PGDM courses. Therefor its very importnat to prepare online. MAH-CET MBA online preparation makes you perfect with online system and exams practice with the great features of online like Result analysis, Time duration etc.
Following are the key features of MAH MBA CET exam pattern:
- MAH MBA-CET is an online computer based test.
- The test will be of 150 minutes (2 and half hours) duration.
- The test will consist of only Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total number of questions will be 200 and will not carry negative marking for any wrong answer.
- There will be 5 answer options for each question.
- Exam will consist of 3 sections while Reasoning section will contain Logical & Abstract Reasoning questions separately
|Section name||Number of questions||Mark per question||Total marks for the section|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Total marks for the test||200|
Important instructions regarding exam pattern:
- The tests will be provided in English.
- You can attempt any question at any point of time within these 150 minutes.
- All the questions will have multiple choices.
- Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked by you.
MAH CET exam will consist of two sections: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension and Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning.
A total of 200 questions have to be attempted in 150 minutes. There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
Here’s a detailed look at the syllabus:
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Clocks and Calendars
- Data Structures
- Direction Sense
- Geometry and its applications
- Numbers and its applications
- Percentages and its applications
- Ratio and Its applications