LIC ASSISTANT Recruitment 2019 – Subscribe for Online LIC Mock Test
Finally the Life Insurance Corporation has invited Online Applications for ASSISTANT Recruitment 2019 from eligible candidates. Who must be an Indian Citizen for selection and appointment as Assistant.
Subscribe for Online LIC Mock Test to get success in online exam because LIC conduct recruitment process online so register with cracktest.
India’s one of largest insurance company, LIC finally announce notification for 7942 posts eligible candidate should apply online on or before last date.
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination and medical test therefor you must prepare for that.
Important Dates for LIC ASSISTANT Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fee: 01-10-2019
- Similarly, Final Date for Editing Application Details: 01-10-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 22-10-2019
- Date for Download of Call Letter of Online Preliminary Exam: 15 to 22-10-2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 21 & 22-10-2019
Hence apply before last date.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules so check the rules in notification.
Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution, hence candidate should ready with documents. Because it maybe required at final stage of selection.
similarly it required while applying for post
For Others: 510/- Intimation Charges + GST + Transaction Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PwDB Candidates: 85/- Intimation Charges + GST + Transaction Charges
Another important thing Payment of Application Fee via ONLINE MODE only: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through ONLINE MODE only.
First of all read the official notification before apply online.
LIC ASSISTANT Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Selection will be done on the basis of Two tier Online Examination, Medical Examination and Interview.
Preliminary Exam and Main Exam followed by Medical test.
It contain 100 questions and total time duration is 60 min i;e; 1 Hour.
Each question has 1 mark.
Qualified candidate is call for main exam. Main exam has 200 Questions each question has 1 mark. Total time duration is 2 Hour and 30 Min.
Both Exams has negative marks.
- Negative Marks: One-fourth negative marking for each question wrongly marked!
- Sectional & Overall Cut Off: You must pass in each Section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the Personal Interview.